- Date: Tuesday, 12th May, 2020
- Time: 13:30-14:30 CST (China Standard Time)
- Price: Free of charge
Brought to you by New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE), this webinar series has been designed to help your business navigate the shifting digital landscape in post-COVID China. From mastering your digital strategy and optimising your social media investment, to understanding consumer behaviour and regulatory considerations/compliance, our experts will equip you with the insights and tools you need to adapt and grow your business in this recovering market.
Click here to register. You will then receive an invitation to this webinar. Please note that the number of participants is limited.
- Sheng Pang, Beachhead Advisor, NZTE and CEO, Juplus
- China digital marketing insights for Covid-19 recovery and best predictions for 2021
- Mark Tanner, Managing Director, CHINA Skinny
- Consumer behavioural changes resulting from COVID-19
- Coolio Yang, Founder, Coolio Yang Consultant
- Optimising return on your social media investment
- Raymond Ng, Senior Regulatory Manager, Accestra
Ricky Yang, Managing Director, KJ Bass
- China compliance and market access in the digital world
- Louie Li, Beachhead Advisor, NZTE and Manager Director, Ctom Group
Vivian Sun, Founder and CEO, BestL2
Carter Yan, General Manager, New Zealand Healthcare Group
- How to grow your revenue through the changing daigou business models: ‘Daigou 2.0’
Accestra Consulting provides China regulatory affairs outsourcing for Drugs/Pharmaceutical, Food and feed products for China NMPA (formerly CFDA) regulatory approval including product registration for China, China Drug Master File (DMF) for APIs, Excipient and Packaging Materials and others. For more information you may email email@example.com.