Time and Location:
19 – 21 September 2023 | Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
The largest bioprocessing event for learning how to accelerate promising biologics, cell & gene therapies towards commercial success. Access the science, technologies, and contacts you need to improve efficiencies across all phases of biopharmaceutical development and production.
We’re thrilled to announce that our visionary CEO Helen Ye will take the stage to present Accestra Consulting. Discover how we’re paving the way for accelerated pathways in biologics registration in China.
Presentation: Biologics Approval & Accelerated Pathways in China
20 September 2023, 16:00 (EDT)
Key Takeaway Points
- Overview of biologics registration in China
- Accelerated review pathways
- Special pathways of entering China
- Registration strategy & tips
- Case study
Helen Ye, CEO at Accestra Consulting
- Ms. Ye has been dedicated to regulatory affairs consulting for 15 years with a Pharmacy degree from Zhejiang University, China.
- She is experienced in regulatory compliance of China market access & post-marketing maintenance of pharmaceutical products, providing insightful and customized solutions to international pharmaceutical companies and government institutions.
- She leads the registration team to plan, develop and implement compliance strategy for top pharma clients and with successful track record for obtaining market approval for drug products, APIs, Excipients, Packaging Materials, medical devices, and others.
- Ms. Ye has strong communication network with Chinese authorities (e.g., NMPA and CDE) and industry experts in China.
See you there!
– Accestra Events Team